Los Angeles Sex Crime Lawyer
Fighting for Your Future & Freedom
Being alleged to have committed sex crimes can decimate your reputation and your family, end your career, and follow you for life. Even if you are simply under investigation or wrongly accused, the social stigma surrounding sex offenses is strong. If you or a loved one has been accused of committing a sex crime, such as sexual assault or prostitution, you require an experienced and assertive Los Angeles sex crime defense attorney on your side.
With more than 24 years of experience, our criminal defense team at Law Offices of Scott R. Spindel has firsthand experience using the weaknesses in the prosecution’s allegations against our clients to our advantage. We understand just how much is on the line and are dedicated to protecting your rights and future.
Contact us to discuss your case with our Los Angeles sex crime lawyer.
Experienced Los Angeles Sex Crime Defense Attorney
A conviction on child molestation charges is probably accompanied by harsh punishments including long prison sentences and becoming registered as a sex offender. Those who are facing child molestation charges risk the greatest susceptibility to dealing with false allegations and many other scenarios where mistakes are made. This is where having solid legal counsel from an experienced Los Angeles sex crimes attorney becomes important.
Here are several reasons why you should hire our sex crime lawyer in Los Angeles:
- Our sex crime attorney can help protect your rights and ensure that you understand the criminal process
- We can help to minimize any potential negative consequences, including jail time, fines, or damage to your reputation
- Our team is familiar with the nuances of sex crimes cases and know how to navigate them properly in court
- We will assess all aspects of the case and look for any evidence that supports a successful defense strategy
- An experienced sex crime lawyer will be able to negotiate a plea bargain if appropriate or provide an effective trial defense, if necessary
- Having representation during this difficult time is invaluable; it allows someone else to handle complex legal matters while you focus on rebuilding yourself
Types Of Sex Offenses In California
Not all sex offense charges are equal, especially when federal agents or undercover police are involved. It is not uncommon for state and federal law enforcement and international law enforcement watch groups work together to coax people into situations where they can be prosecuted for child pornography, sex crimes related to the internet, and sex trafficking. It helps to have an established and aggressive attorney by your side if you have been arrested for a criminal sex offense.
We represent a wide range of criminal sexual offenses, including:
- Sexual abuse/battery
- Sexual assault
- Sex with a minor
- Lewd acts
- Child molestation
- Internet/online solicitation
- Indecent exposure
- Sex crimes upon a dependent adult
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Child pornography